Coming Fall 2017
Peel/Halton CHF Diversity Scholarship Application
PHCHF recognizes that the strength of it’s membership is reflected in the many cultures and identities represented within it’s co-ops. PHCHF encourages applications from these diverse communities.
The purpose of the PHCHF Diversity Scholarship is to recognize people living in co-ops who are actively promoting diversity through work within their community. We want to help them with their post-secondary education by providing them with award money, credit counseling and employment services.
We will offer scholarships to students who are just graduating from high school, or are currently enrolled in post-secondary education, or are returning to school or after a break to complete an undergraduate program.
- Live in a PHCHF member co-op and graduating from an Ontario secondary school
- Plan to attend a recognized, publicly funded, Canadian, post-secondary education institution on a full-time basis in the 2018/2019 academic year
- Play a significant role in diversity initiatives in their school and/or local community
- Demonstrate a financial need
- Agree to attend the PHCHF Diversity Scholarship Presentation - May 23, 2018
- Agree to have their photograph taken if they are interviewed
Application Deadline is Thursday, March 22, 2018
2017 Peel/Halton CHF Diversity Scholarship Recipient Nisagini Longedran and Family
2017 Peel/Halton CHF Diversity Scholarship Recipient Aruba Nadeem and Family.
The following sponsors generously contributed to the PHCHF Diversity Scholarship Fund: