Intro to Co-op Housing Management
108 Chestnut St
Toronto, ON M5G 1R3
COURSE IS CURRENTLY FULL
- A new co-op manager?
- Preparing to work for a housing co-op?
- Looking to refresh your co-op management skills?
Managing a housing co-op is different from managing other rental housing. CHF Canada’s Intro to Co-op Management course will assist a co-op manager to effectively:
- Work for a democratically controlled organization
- Help the board and members govern the co-op
- Comply with laws unique to co-op housing
We draw on the expertise within our sector to provide you with the support, knowledge and an essential toolkit necessary for successful Co-op management.
April 11 & 12, 2019 at the DoubleTree Hotel, Toronto
CHF Canada member and non-member rates apply.
Payment by cheque only, no credit cards accepted.
Breakfast and lunch provided with registration
*There are different regulations for co-ops developed in federal and provincial programs. Select your preferred module when registering*