(20-25 hours per week)
Barbertown Co-operative Homes Inc. Is seeking an experienced self-starter for the position of Part-time Administrative Assistant, reporting directly to the Manager and the Board of Directors.
Barbertown is funded by the Region of Peel with 137 units located just north of Square One. The 12 story building consists of one, two and three bedroom apartments with 7 accessible apartments.
The ideal candidate will assist the Manager in the marketing of units, processing applications, administering the Rent Geared to Income program and assisting with interviewing new members as well as maintaining the Co-op’s records.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Must have 1 – 3 years Property Management experience
- Strong knowledge of Volunteer Organizations
- General Office & Admin skills
- Commitment to co-op principles & movement
- Experience in the development & support of member committees
Please email your resume along with a covering letter outlining your qualifications to;
Resumes must be received by November 05th, 2021.
*Only those with property management experience will be considered