Co-operative Administrator Mississauga
Community Housing Management Network
Co-operative Administrator – Mississauga
The Community Housing Management Network (The Network) is recruiting to fill a full-time position (35hours/week) as a Co-operative Administrator.
Reporting to The Network’s Chief Administrative Officer, and the on-site Property Manager, the Co-operative Administrator will provide day-to-day services to the co-operative’s members and its board of directors.
The successful applicant will:
- have a general knowledge of co-op housing
- have excellent telephone and reception skills
- have excellent interpersonal skills
- have effective oral and written communication skills
- be able to organize tasks and priorities
- be able to work as part of a team
- have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- have an understanding of financial statements
- experience working with volunteers and a board of directors would be an asset
This is a full-time position. Some local travel and evening work will be required. The Network offers a competitive remuneration package.
If interested, please e-mail your resumé to Leslie Wood by October 31, 2022 and reference job posting 2022- 10 – 31.
The Community Housing Management Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and as we grow, it’s important that our workforce reflect the citizens we serve. We respect, encourage, and celebrate our diversity. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.