Frank McLoughlin Co-op is looking for a General Manager
It is a 60 unit townhouse complex funded under the federal ILM program. It is located at the N.E. corner of McLoughlin and Steeles in Brampton, Ontario.
We are hiring a full-time General Manager for 37.5 hours per week. Some evenings and weekends may be required and can be scheduled at the discretion of the Board of Directors. This is a 5-day workweek. Occasionally, some dates would be later due to meetings or events.
Applicants must have their own vehicle.
The General Manager is accountable to the co-operative membership through its agent, the Board of Directors.
- Managing the Finances
- Keeping the Co-op in good repair
- Keeping the Co-op full
- Meeting the Co-op’s legal requirements and
- Supporting good governance in the Co-op
- New Views 2 (windows)
- Excellent Communication Skills, both orally and in writing
- Financially literate
- An efficient administrator
- Familiar with computer programs and apps commonly used in Co-ops
- Experienced with RGI Administration
- Familiar with Housing Co-ops and how they operate.
- Familiar with the Co-operative Corporations Act. and Landlord Tenant
- Board Agreement
A full job description is available upon request.
Please send your resume to the address above. Address it to the Personnel Committee. Indicate salary expectations. Salary will be contingent on experience. The deadline to apply is May 31, 2021.
While we appreciate all interest in this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or drop-ins please.
Frank McLoughlin Co-op is an equal opportunity employer.