Live-in Assistant Superintendent
LIVE-IN ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT
Almise Co-operative Homes Inc. is looking to hire a full-time live-in Assistant Superintendent to join their team. The candidate will be working in a 144-unit Seniors building located at 16 Concorde Place in Toronto.
The position is responsible for the cleaning of the building’s common areas and assisting the superintendent in maintaining the physical condition of the building. You would be required to provide on-call services.
- Perform daily cleaning of common areas. There is a daily cleaning schedule and a weekly cleaning schedule for the 9th floor member activity rooms.
- Assist the Superintendent as required.
- Snow and ice removal.
- Handle emergencies when on call or when Superintendent is off duty.
- Respond to after business hours and weekend emergency calls on a rotational basis with the Superintendent. (Every second weekend and every second night.)
- Garbage bin removal to proper pick-up areas two times per week or as directed. Recycling & organic pick-up from the 8 garbage rooms 3 times per day.
- Assist in preparing vacant units for prompt occupation.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High school education. Additional education or trades courses are an asset.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a cleaner in a live-in position.
- Ability to work outdoors.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Possession of a valid drivers’ licence is an asset.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. There is a 3-month probationary period. Criminal and Vulnerable reference check will be completed. A one-bedroom apartment is provided.
Please send your cover letter, resume and references, Quoting Assistant Superintendent Position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to apply October 15, 2021, BY 4:00 P.M.