Cobblehill Homes Co-operative is recruiting to fill a part-time position (24 hours per week) as a Property Co-ordinator in Acton.
Reporting to the board of directors, the Co-ordinator will provide day-to-day services to the co-operative’s members and its board of directors. Cobblehill Homes is a 36 unit Co-operative administered under the Housing Services Act.
The successful applicant will:
- have an understanding of property management
- have experience working in a housing co-op
- have a general understanding of financial statements
- have excellent interpersonal skills
- have effective oral and written communication skills
- be able to organize tasks and priorities
- be able to work independently
- have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- have experience working with volunteers
- be able to effectively supervise staff and contractors
Experience with HM Works, Yardi and/or Simply Accounting would be considered an asset.
Some evening work and local travel will be required.
Salary range is between $18 and $20/hour.
If interested, please e-mail your resumé and covering letter to the address below by Monday February 11 at noon.
Cobblehill Homes Co-operative is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. We respect, encourage, and celebrate our diversity. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.