Candidate Selection – Building a Better Board
The strength of a board is comprised of its individual members. This workshop provides insight into the overarching principles of board candidacy and membership. Learn what it takes to be an effective co-op leader in this time of growth and change in the sector.
This workshop covers the following:
- an overview of co-op principles
- organizational structure of a co-op board
- keys to being an effective co-op leader
- the co-operative decision-making model
- the roles and responsibilities on a board
- an overview of the democratic election process
Once you have registered for this workshop, please come back and CLICK HERE to download your free Workshop Announcement notice courtesy of PHCHF. You can fill out this form online, save it and then print off as many copies as required to announce this workshop to your membership.