PHCHF Diversity Scholarship Program
PHCHF recognizes that the strength of its membership is reflected in the many cultures and identities represented within its co-ops. PHCHF encourages applications from these diverse communities.
The purpose of the PHCHF Diversity Scholarship is to recognize people living in co-ops who are actively promoting diversity through work within their community. We want to help them with their post-secondary education by providing them with award money, credit counseling and employment services.
We will offer scholarships to students who are just graduating from high school, or are currently enrolled in post-secondary education, or are returning to school or after a break to complete an undergraduate program.
- Live in a PHCHF member co-op and graduating from an Ontario secondary school
- Plan to attend a recognized, publicly funded, Canadian, post-secondary education institution on a full-time basis in the 2020/2021 academic year
- Play a significant role in diversity initiatives in their school and/or local community
- Demonstrate a financial need
- Agree to attend the annual PHCHF Diversity Scholarship Presentation
- Agree to have their photograph taken if they are interviewed
Deadline to apply extended to:
Tuesday April 14, 2020 by 4pm
In light of the challenges due to COVID-19 to obtain all the information required to complete the Diversity Scholarship the deadline has been extended.