PHCHF Diversity Scholarship Program
PHCHF recognizes that the strength of its membership is reflected in the many cultures and identities represented within its co-ops. PHCHF encourages applications from these diverse communities.
The purpose of the PHCHF Diversity Scholarship is to recognize people living in co-ops who are actively promoting diversity through work within their community. We want to help them with their post-secondary education by providing them with award money, credit counseling, and employment services.
We will offer scholarships to students who are just graduating from high school, or are currently enrolled in post-secondary education or are returning to school or after a break to complete an undergraduate program.
Who May Apply?
To be eligible for a Diversity Scholarship, applicants must:
- live in a PHCHF member co-op
- plan to attend a recognized, publicly funded, Canadian, post-secondary education institution – community college, university, or approved apprenticeship-training program on a full-time basis in the 2021/2022 academic year
- have used their knowledge and understanding of diversity to make a positive contribution to their school and/or local community
- have demonstrated a financial need.
- agree to attend the annual PHCHF Diversity Scholarship Presentation
- agree to have their photograph taken if they are interviewed
Online Application Form
Click here to fill out the 2021 Diversity Scholarship application form online. This link includes more information on the terms and conditions and a PDF version of the application.
The submission deadline is Wednesday, March 31, 2021, at 4:00pm.