Resources & Links
- Co-operative Housing Federation (CHF)C of Canada
- CHF Canada – Ontario Region
- The Agency for Co-operative Housing
- Ontario Co-operative Association (On Co-op)
- Canadian Co-operative Association (CCA)
- International Co-operative Alliance (ICA)
- Rooftops Canada International
- Best Practices for Digital Audits
- AODA – Duty to Accommodate
- Halton Mental Health Resource Guide
- Halton Child and Youth Mental Health Addictions – Guide
- Peel/Dufferin Mental Health Guide
- Indigenous Mental Health Services
- Domestic/Intimate Partner Violence Resources
- Peel Collaborative Services – Pocket Guide
- Overwhelm and burnout – what’s the difference? – written by Cathy Ginsberg – This article was originally published on CareerWise
- Generic Bed Bug Policy
- Vulnerable Person Registry Fact Sheet
- Technology Workshops Info
- Halton Older Adults’ Directory
- Housing Information for Older Adults in Halton
- PHCHF Co-op Online Netiquette Guide
- Alterna Savings CHIP Chequing Account Info
- Hoarding Mississauga
- Extreme Clean Up
- Older Adult Advisory Committee
- Gate Keepers
- All Mental Health Support Services – Peel
- All Mental Health Support Services – Halton
- All Mental Health Support Services – Dufferin
- Teen Mental Health
- Peel Housing & Homelessness Plan
- RDSP Disability Benefits
- CHF Reconciliation Toolkit
- PHCHF Anti-Racism Statement – BLM
- PHCHF Anti-Asian Statement
- OKBME LGBTQ Resource
- Our Canadian Story Toolkit
- The Pervasive Reality of Anti-Black Racism in Canada
- 5 Creative Canadians Changing the Conversation About Race
- How Anti-Black Racism on Canadian University Campuses Robs Us All
- 12 Black Scholars on BLM and Canada
- Black History in Canada
- Elizabeth Iwunwa: The Nigerian Civil War
- Hymn to Freedom
- The Black Lives Canada Syllabus
- Ontario Heritage Trust: Slavery to Freedom
- Legacies and Institutions
- Wayne Desmond: Whose Shoulders I Stand On
- U of T, Anti-Racism and Cultural Diversity Office
- Ontario’s Anti-Black Racism Strategy
- Confronting Anti-Black Racism
- Visit the Chinese Canadian National Council for Social Justice to learn more about Anti-Asian and East Asian hate
- Access information here: https://www.covidracism.ca/resources
- Learn more on how Toronto is fighting Racism against Chinese and East Asians here: https://www.toronto.ca/…/toront…/anti-east-asian-racism/
Indigenous Residential Schools
- Learn more about residential schools and the devastating impact on communities and generations of Indigenous Peoples or take a free course on Indigenous histories and contemporary issues through University of Alberta.
- Read the Truth and Reconciliation Commission’s Calls to Action
- Learn more about the failed Calls to Action where currently 8 out of 94 commitments have been completed. Read the analysis from Yellowhead Institute about the lack of action.
- Read the call for a National Action Summit on Islamophobia here.
- Check out the Council of Agencies Serving South Asians’ Anti-Hate Community Leaders’ Group resources here.
- Learn more about how Islamophobia is on the rise in Canada since COVID-19 here.
- Learn more by watching the Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants (OCASI) video on Islamophobia here.
- Learn Seven Keys to Protecting and Welcoming Refugees and Newcomers here.
- Read the resource on Helping Students Deal with Trauma Related to Geopolitical Violence and Islamophobia here.
- Learn more about Ontarians’ Attitudes and Perceptions Towards Immigrants, Ethnic Minorities and Religious Groups through an OCASI survey, with more information, here.