Chairing Effective Meetings
This newly updated workshop will provide participants with more information to improve Board and GMMs. With a focus on process and best practice, you will be able to utilize this knowledge back at your co-op and see immediate results in more effective and efficient meetings.
This workshop covers the following:
- meetings that support co-operative principles
- a review role of the chair
- an overview of professional meeting protocol
- best practices for optimum time management
- setting agendas that work
- managing group dynamics in a co-op meeting setting
- effective board meeting minutes
Once you have registered for this workshop, please come back and CLICK HERE to download your free Workshop Announcement notice courtesy of PHCHF. You can fill out this form online, save it and then print off as many copies as required to announce this workshop to your membership.