Dealing with Difficult Members
While conflict is a normal part of everyday life, it can be debilitating when it leads to communication breakdown. What do you do when you run out of options? And how can you avoid getting there in the first place? Explore new pathways to addressing conflict in this interactive session. Walk away with tips and hints for ways to manage conflict in your own life and to reduce the likelihood of conflict escalation in your co-op environment.
This workshop covers the following:
- understanding the origins of conflict in a co-op setting
- overview of conflict resolution process
- utilizing active listening skills in business communication
- rights and responsibilities of the board and members
- communicating difficult messages
Once you have registered for this workshop, please come back and CLICK HERE to download your free Workshop Announcement notice courtesy of PHCHF. You can fill out this form online, save it and then print off as many copies as required to announce this workshop to your membership.