True Colors: Leveraging Your Unique Personality for Effective Communication and Stress Management
True Colors is a tried and “true” self-discovery tool. This interactive workshop offers opportunities for self-reflection and to grow your awareness of how different personalities connect with the world around them. Our innate personalities impact the way we communicate in business and personal settings as well as how we react in stressful situations.
This workshop covers the following:
- overview of personality traits & behaviours in organizational settings
- understanding the impact of behavioural style on communication preferences
- leveraging conflict situations for co-op success
- navigating the democratic decision-making process
- managing stressful situations
Once you have registered for this workshop, please come back and CLICK HERE to download your free Workshop Announcement notice courtesy of PHCHF. You can fill out this form online, save it and then print off as many copies as required to announce this workshop to your membership.