Emergency Preparedness for Your Co-op
What does it take to be prepared for any emergency at your co-op? Preparation and planning is the key to managing risks in times of crisis. Reduce your co-op’s financial and legal exposure with this informative session.
This workshop covers the following:
- designing your co-op’s emergency plan
- disaster preparedness and readiness
- planning for community safety and security issues
- financial controls and financial preparation for emergency preparedness
- ensuring safety compliance in the contract tendering process
- roles and responsibilities of the board and members
Once you have registered for this workshop, please come back and CLICK HERE to download your free Workshop Announcement notice courtesy of PHCHF. You can fill out this form online, save it and then print off as many copies as required to announce this workshop to your membership.