Marketing & Promotion for Co-ops
How does your co-op to attract new members? What works for you? What has worked for others? Communicating and promotion of co-op values and benefits is not as easy as it once was. Many co-ops are engaging in social media, newsletters, shared boards, etc. What will be your best practices for communicating with and marketing to your co-op audience? Walk away with new awareness and important suggestions, tips and feedback for new ways to reach your intended market.
This workshop covers the following:
- exploring best practices for communicating with members
- planning for communication to your current co-op membership
- attracting qualified applicants through promotion
- streamlining the membership selection process
- engaging digital marketing opportunities
- using social media to promote and communicate at your co-op
Once you have registered for this workshop, please come back and CLICK HERE to download your free Workshop Announcement notice courtesy of PHCHF. You can fill out this form online, save it and then print off as many copies as required to announce this workshop to your membership.