Meaningful Member Involvement
Managing Projects, Initiatives & Events at Your Co-op
The co-operative housing sector has moved beyond the traditional committee structure. Members in co-ops are able to make valuable and wide-reaching contributions through projects, initiatives and events that drive progress and result in a greater level of satisfaction and enjoyment for co-op members.
Learn the fundamentals of organizing and project planning to ensure success for your co-op’s next special events, marketing initiative or community program. Explore how you can make a lasting contribution to your co-op with this informative workshop.
This workshop covers the following:
- organizational structure of a co-operative
- rights and responsibilities of membership
- organizing initiatives that support your co-op’s strategic goals
- creating initiatives that instill pride in your co-op
- leveraging projects and events to demonstrate the co-op principles
Once you have registered for this workshop, please come back and CLICK HERE to download your free Workshop Announcement notice courtesy of PHCHF. You can fill out this form online, save it and then print off as many copies as required to announce this workshop to your membership.