The Applicant Selection Process
Finding good members can seem like it is the luck of the draw for your co-op. In reality, it is a process that requires some planning and a good deal of compliance. Ensure your co-op’s applicant selection process is both rigorous and fair with this informative workshop session.
This workshop covers the following:
- overview of co-op principles
- the membership interviewing process
- active listening skills
- member selection – federal program co-ops
- background checks, references and human rights legislation
- diversity and inclusion considerations in a co-op setting
- co-op membership rights and responsibilities
- best practices for new member orientation
Once you have registered for this workshop, please come back and CLICK HERE to download your free Workshop Announcement notice courtesy of PHCHF. You can fill out this form online, save it and then print off as many copies as required to announce this workshop to your membership.