Understanding Mental Health
One in four Canadians will be touched by mental illness in their lifetimes. There is such a range of experiences and conditions for people dealing with mental illness in the daily lives. Participants will benefit from an overview of current issues, legislation and approaches to supporting people with mental illness.
This workshop covers the following:
- overview of mental illness in Canada
- addressing hoarding and other conditions in the co-op setting
- diversity and inclusion considerations
- ensuring safety and sensitivity
- addressing an issue: rights and responsibilities for co-ops and members
Once you have registered for this workshop, please come back and CLICK HERE to download your free Workshop Announcement notice courtesy of PHCHF. You can fill out this form online, save it and then print off as many copies as required to announce this workshop to your membership.