Best Practices for Co-op Unit Inspections
Performing unit inspections provides a valuable opportunity to ensure safety, security and comfort for co-op residents. Taking a needs based approach, this workshop provides participants with an overview of the most effective, efficient and compliant processes for conducting various unit inspections. Save time and money with your newly acquired knowledge.
This workshop covers the following:
- conducting inspections in a co-op setting
- matching unit inspection types to the needs/requirements
- selecting qualified and skilled trades people
- reporting process for inspections
- managing safety and security during inspection
- procedures for move-in/out of units
Once you have registered for this workshop, please come back and CLICK HERE to download your free Workshop Announcement notice courtesy of PHCHF. You can fill out this form online, save it and then print off as many copies as required to announce this workshop to your membership.